Thursday, June 30, 2016

Da Coach passes on soulmate Da Donald's Cleveland invite




Da Coach and Da Donald are soulmates. Both use the five magic letters of their last name to accumulate fabulous wealth selling everything from soup to nuts with a brand tax which enhances the product not a whit. You might say there's an endless supply of nuts willing to buy their nuts. 

Then their is their politics. Ditka loves Trump's politics and Trump loves that Ditka loves his. Ditka on Trump during a recent phone call:  “Everything you say about things, about the country, I agree with your opinions. You resonate with my kind of people. I believe in what you say wholeheartedly.”

When Trump inquired if soulmate Ditka might reiterate those comments at the Cleveland convention, Ditka demurred:   “I’m not big into doing things like that. I’m not going to change opinions; opinions are like -------s. I believe in the way the Constitution was written. But people want to change that. Immigration. Same thing. People want to change things. I believe in you and what you are saying.”

Don't know about you, but a Da Coach speech for Trump might just be the funniest bit at a GOP shindig since Dirty Harry romanced an empty chair at their 2012 Fest. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home