Thursday, October 13, 2016

Congressman Roskam's soulless monologue on The Donald

My Congressman Peter Roskam (IL-6) speaks volumes about his political cowardice while commenting on the important moral issue of confronting the racism, xenophobia, sexism, bullying, lying and debasing of the American political process emanating from GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.
July 19
"I do think time is Donald Trump's friend. I think people are saying... alright, I'm ready to hear this guy out, see what he has got to say with the flash and dash aside."
October 9
"Trump's comments on women are disgusting and corrosive"....they fly in the face of every lesson wife Elizabeth and I taught our daughters and sons about how men and women interact. However, this election is a binary choice in which I am choosing to vote for a wild card over an unworthy candidate."
October 12
"Hillary Clinton has already disqualified herself by her actions and deeds. Donald Trump has 28 days left to convince me that he's the right person to fix our broken tax code, bring accountability to the federal government, and restore American leadership to the world stage."
October 13
"Donald Trump's a wild card, that's for sure. He's got some work to do, in terms of communicating and so forth. But I think we'd be better off with him than with her."
You know who else has some work to do? Peter J. Roskam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home