Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Why he runs

 Why he runs

Hundreds, likely over a thousand persons, have announced for president over the past 234 years since George Washington was unanimously elected in 1789.
But Donald Trump is the only one who ever ran for president for one overriding purpose….to stay out of prison.
Now under indictment on state and federal charges with a couple of more percolating in prosecutors’ offices, Trump’s Hail Mary, check that, Hail Devil gambit is that delaying any trial till after his election will insulate him from skating into the hoosegow penalty box.
I can envision his campaign pitch:
“A Vote for Trump will keep me out of prison so I can continue to Make America Great Again as a free man. I’m Donald trump and I desperately approved this message.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home