Friday, October 14, 2011

BECKY AND STAN'S EXCELLENT ADVANTURE

GOP presidential contender Herman Cain offered up his credentials on foreign policy by telling Christian Broadcasting Network reporter David Brody the following in response to Brody's inquiry as to how Cain will handle questions about his lack of foreign policy experience:

"When they ask me who is the president of Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan I’m going to say, you know, I don’t know. Do you know?”

I have a hunch that "Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan" refers to a region of Cain's brain where his delusional and non-sensical thinking originates. I'm more concerned, however, about the Republican primary voters, who have listened to the nonsense Cain has been peddling.....and have vaulted him to the head of the GOP presidential field. It's enough to make this non-theist start praying again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home